GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Superfood Magic Cheesecake, with Pink Pitaya & Blue Spirulina! This recipe requires no baking so is super simple to make and tastes amazing... oh and has beautiful unicorn colours from our Pink Pitaya and Blue Spirulina superfood powders. So no artificial colourants!
Serve up a slice on a Sunday with friends & family and watch their faces light up! 🤤
UNICORN MAGIC CHEESECAKEINGREDIENTS:
- 1 tsp. of Pink Pitaya
- 1/2 tsp. of Blue Spirulina
- 1 cup of gf oats
- 1 cup of cashews
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tbsp. of cacao powder
- 3 1/2 cups of desiccated coconut
- 2 cups of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
1. Start by processing the oats, cashews and cacao powder in a mixer/ blender. Then add the dates until you get a sticky dough mixture.
2. Transfer the mixture into a medium size cake tin and even the mixture out. Then pop in the fridge to cool!
3. Add the desiccated coconut and coconut flour to your mixer / blender and combine the two. Then add the coconut milk, maple syrup and coconut oil until well combined.
4. Seperate the mixture into 3 bowls - and add the Blue Spirulina and Pink Pitaya to 2 of seperate bowls and mix well!
5. Take the base mixture out of the fridge and pour the white layer on-top first. Then add the Blue & Pink mixtures and spread evenly.
6. Pop it back in the fridge and leave to set overnight - then enjoy! ✨