GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
We're feeling tropical with these Pink Pitaya smoothie bowls.
The first essential component to this recipe is; Pink Pitaya! It has the most beautiful magenta colour, so adding it into any recipe will create the best looking healthy treats! 😍
Secondly, COCONUT! Grab a can of organic coconut milk, and pour it into ice cube moulds/tray. And place in the freezer to freeze for a few hours.
This recipe is so simple to make, so enjoy!
PITAYA PITAYA SMOOTHIE BOWLS
SERVES | 2
- 2 tsp. of Pink Pitaya 💖
- 3 handfuls of frozen banana
- 1 handful of frozen coconut cubes
- Splash of fresh coconut water
- Blueberries, strawberries & coconut.
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 2 bowls (try chopping a fresh in half and pour the mixture inside!).
- Add your toppings and enjoy 😍