GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Did someone say Chocolate, Pink Pitaya & Coconut in a truffle? I'll take them all please! 🙌🏻
To help your sweet-tooth, this recipe is perfect! Store them in the fridge to enjoy with an afternoon cup of tea or with a night-time cup of our Coco Dream blend ✨
PINK PITAYA TRUFFLES
MAKES | 12
- 1 tsp. of Pink Pitaya ✨
- 3 cups of shredded/desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of coconut cream (buy a can of coconut milk and spoon out the thick cream settled on-top)
COATING (make it a bit naughty):
- 100g of dark chocolate (melted) * Optional
- Add all of the ingredients into your blender and blend until well combined.
- Then form into 12 equal balls and pop in the fridge to set for a few hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate and dip the truffles in chocolate, then sprinkle with some more of our Pink Pitaya powder and let cool.
- Store in fridge and enjoy! 💖