GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
MUSCLE PROTEIN PANCAKE STACK
SERVES | 1
- 2 tbsp. of Muscle Protein 💪🏻
- 2 cups of oat flour (or finely blended oats)
- 1 1/2 cups of plant milk - try almond or oat milk
- 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 banana 🍌
- 2 tsp. of gluten free baking powder
- 1 tbsp. of flax meal
- Raspberries, chopped banana and a drizzle of date syrup or maple syrup!
- Add the milk, apple cider vinegar, flax meal and banana to your blender, and blend gently until smooth.
- Then add Muscle Protein, oat flour and baking powder to the mix and blend gently, until all ingredients are combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and melt a little coconut oil.
- Start scooping your mixture into the pan and cook for approx 2-3 mins each side.
- Layer up your pancake stack and top with chopped banana, raspberries and syrup!
Tuck in and Enjoy.