GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Not a morning person? Always too busy for breakfast before work? Well, we've found that preparing your breakfast the night before is a total game changer! So if you're the type of person who needs to wake up a bit before eating their breakfast, well this overnight oats recipe is perfect for you.
Keeping you fuller for longer, providing your body with energy and what makes it even better, you can eat it whilst on the move or sat at your desk. The choice is yours!
We have added some of our Muscle Protein blend to this recipe, to give it a boost in plant protein, fibre & nutrients. So if you don't have time to make breakfast after a morning workout... your protein is ready to go in your breakfast oats 😁
MUSCLE PROTEIN OVERNIGHT OATS
SERVES | 1
- 2 tbsp. of Muscle Protein 💪🏻
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 cup of plant milk (almond or oat)
- 1 tbsp. of flax meal
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp. of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Frozen berries, bananas, desiccated coconuts, almond butter.
- Add the Muscle Protein, milk, flax meal and cinnamon and blend for a few seconds in your blender.
- Pour the gluten free oats to a jar or container, then top with the liquid mixture.
- Stir everything together and squeeze in your agave or maple syrup!
- Leave in the fridge overnight and pop some toppings on in the morning before you tuck in.