If you’re working from home, it’s so easy to walk over to the kitchen and grab whatever you lay your eyes on - which often aren’t the best things! Keep these in your fridge or on your desk and enjoy as a mid-afternoon snack to keep you focused and satisfied.
MATCHA ENERGY BARS
- 1tbsp. of Magic Matcha
- 1 cup of GF oats
- 4 medjool dates
- ½ cup sprouted buckwheat
- 2 tbsp. of chia seeds
- ½ cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. of smooth nut butter
- Add your Magic Matcha, oats, buckwheat, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and nut butter to your blender and blend until combined.
- Then add your medjool dates one by one until you get a sticky dough mixture.
- Transfer into a tin lined with parchment paper and spread out evenly.
- Top with more pumpkin seeds a press down firmly
- Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours and then cut up into slices!