Whipping up pancakes doesn't have to be hard...and it certainly doesn't have to be unhealthy either! So treat yourself to some of our Plant-Based Lean Protein pancakes after your morning workout to help those muscles recover and to start your day happy.
LEAN PROTEIN PANCAKES
- 2 tbsp. of Lean Protein
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract
- 2 tsp. GF baking powder
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. yoghurt of your choice
- In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the liquid ingredients and then pour into the dry mix.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium heat and melt a little coconut oil.
- Pour some of the mixture onto the pan to form a round pancake, when bubbles start to form flip to cook the other side.
- Once all done, top with a splash of agave syrup, fresh fruit and yoghurt.