We have tried and tested lots of granola - and for gluten free granola, there really isn’t much available that is actually any good? So we always make our own now and it has totally changed our granola experience - tastes great, not dry like cardboard and has plenty of natural goodness! For this recipe, we used our Mushroom Cacao blend - Coco Dream to add some dark chocolate flavour, so for you raw cacao fans, you will LOVE this.
HOMEMADE CACAO GRANOLA
- 1 tbsp. Of Coco Dream
- 2 cups of GF oats
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- ¼ cup of agave syrup
- 3 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. of smooth almond butter
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees
- In a bowl, mix together the Coco Dream, oats, walnuts, cinnamon & salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil with the smooth almond butter and agave syrup. Then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place into the centre of your oven.
- Bake for up to 20 minutes.