GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Ooo Yes! Homemade Berry Beauty granola, perfect for sprinkling on-top of yoghurt, fresh fruit or smoothie bowls. With no refined sugar or any rubbish - healthy, full of antioxidants, fibre and protein 🙌🏻🍓
We love sprinkling Berry Beauty over some yoghurt so we thought, why not include it in a granola recipe? And it worked a treat!
BERRY BEAUTY HOMEMADE GRANOLA
- 2 tbsp. of Berry Beauty ✨
- 2 cups of GF oats
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seedrs
- 1/2 cup of shaved coconut
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil and maple syrup (or sweetener of your choice
- Pre-heat your oven to 150 degrees.
- Mix together the oats, chopped walnuts, pumpkin seeds, coconut, cinnamon and Berry Beauty powder in a bowl, until well mixed together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and maple syrup, then add to the dry ingredients. Mix well until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper and pour the mixture onto it - spread it out evenly.
- Place the tray into the centre of the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, leave to cool down and place into a glass jar to keep! Enjoy with some coconut yoghurt & fresh fruit 😍