GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Pink Pitaya is perfect for making food FUN! Putting a stack of pink pancakes infront of your kids, they will want to dive straight in (absolutely no fuss or hesitation!) 🙌🏻
Pancake mixes are normally full of unhealthy fats, sugars, fillers & of course gluten. So we've created a super clean and healthy recipes, that is both delicious and did you notice it's PINK!? 👀💖
FLUFFY PINK PITAYA PANCAKES
MAKES | UP TO 7 PANCAKES
- 1 tbsp. of Pink Pitaya ✨
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 cup of plant milk (almond or oat)
- 1 tsp. of gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. of flax meal
- 1 banana
POWER UP 💪🏻
- Add 2 tbsp. of Muscle Protein to the mix for 20g of plant-protein!
- Coconut yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries, maple syrup.
- Add the Pink Pitaya, oats and baking powder to your blender and blend until combined.
- Then add the banana, milk, apple cider vinegar and flax meal - continue to blend until a mixture has formed.
- Spoon the mixture into a non-stick frying pan (on medium heat)with some coconut oil and fry for 3-4 mins each side.
- Build your stack and add your toppings!
- TOP TIP ✨ - if making for your kids, let them choose their toppings and add them on-top themselves 🙌🏻