GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Looking for a quick protein snack to keep you ticking during the day? Or something that is both super healthy AND delicious... well say hello to these Protein Energy Balls! Snacking just got a whole lot better 😏💪🏻
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN ENERGY BALLS
MAKES | 10 BALLS
- 2 tbsp. of Muscle Protein 💪🏻
- 1 1/2 cups of medjool dates
- 1/2 a cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 a cup of your choice of nuts (walnuts, almonds & hazelnuts work best!)
- 1 tbsp. of raw cacao powder
- 1/2 a cup of cacao nibs
- 3 tbsp. of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut to sprinkle over the top!
- Add Muscle Protein, coconut flour, cacao powder, cacao nibs and nuts to your blender and blend until the mixture forms a flour.
- Then add the dates and blend well. It may be easier to add them in gradually!
- Slowly add the almond butter into the blender until mixed well.
- You should get a sticky dough mixture consistency when everything is well blended.
- Now form the mixture into equal balls and sprinkle over some desiccated coconut! Pop in a container and leave in the fridge to set for an hour - then get snacking 💚