GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
WOW what a combo, Blueberries & Chocolate!? Yes please 👋🏻😍
Blueberries the original gangster of superfoods... thought to have the highest antioxidant activity of all fruit and veg! Protecting your skin, hair and nails from damage and supports their growth & quality from within. So throwing them in a delicious muffin recipe, just makes perfect sense right!
CHOCOLATE & BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
MAKES | 6 LARGE MUFFINS
- 2 cups of gluten free self-raising flour.
- 1/2 cup of buckwheat flour.
- 1tsp.of vanilla powder
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. of gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 a cup of dark chocolate chips
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- Add 2 tbsp. of Muscle Protein 💪🏻
- 1 1/2 cups of oat milk
- 1 flax ‘egg’ ( 2 tbsp. of flax meal mixed with 4 tbsp. of water )
- 1 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
- 1tsp. of apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Make the flax ‘egg' mixture and set aside.
- Mix the flours, coconut sugar, baking powder and vanilla powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, apple cider vinegar, melted coconut oil and 'flax egg'.
- Slowly mix the liquid mixture into the flour mixture, until well combined.
- Now stir in the chocolate chips and blueberries and carefully pour the mix into a greased or lined muffin tin!
- Bake in the oven for around 30-40 mins at 180 degrees.
Enjoy fresh out of the oven or keep for later or for a lunch-time snack!