GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
The bounty has been a favourite sweet treat for many many years, but unfortunately, it comes with copious amounts of sugar. But do not fret, we have created an amazing alternative that is free-from any nasties and is made from whole food ingredients! And with the addition of our Blue Spirulina powder, you're biting into a blue coconut treat... which is just pretty cool right?
BLUE SPIRULINA BOUNTY BALLS
- 1/2 tsp. of Blue Spirulina
- 2 cups of shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup of gluten free oats
- 3 tbsp. of ground almonds
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 100g of dark chocolate (to cover)
- Add the oats, coconut, ground almonds and Blue Spirulina to your blender and blend until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the dark chocolate) and blend well.
- Form the mixture into equal balls and let chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- Once they've set, melt the dark chocolate and dip the balls into it. Then let chill again in the fridge until the chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy! Try not to eat them all at once...