As our products are so easy to add into your smoothies, we are always trying out new smoothie recipes for you to try! But we think we found a winning green smoothie recipe, that is our go-to smoothie for the mornings. It is smooth and refreshing, you will be pleasantly surprised about how delicious it is. And of course, it includes our Clean Greens blend for extra nutrients from nutrient-dense superfoods!
Clean Greens is a blend of organic; Barley Grass, Chlorella, Moringa, Wheatgrass and Spirulina with added Baobab, Pineapple & Camu Camu berry. With heaps of vitamins and minerals - you’re getting your daily greens to help support your immune system and digestion. If you struggle to get your greens on a daily basis, try adding Clean Greens into your smoothies and trust us, even your kids will love this one!
CLEAN GREENS SMOOTHIE
SERVES | 2
- 2 tsp. of Clean Greens
- 1 avocado
- 2 big handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 handful of frozen mango
- 200ml of fresh apple juice
- 100ml of water
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy. If it needs a splash more liquid, add a little more water.
- Pour into some glasses and enjoy!