GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Is there a better smoothie combo than berry & banana, seriously!? 🤔
If you haven't already, chop up some ripe bananas, put them in a container and place in your freezer. Best to give them at least 2 hours in the freezer, so they are frozen all the way through! Frozen bananas give your smoothie a creamy, ice-cream texture - it honestly blew our minds when we first froze our bananas, our smoothies totally transformed (for the better). 🍌 So get freezing!
This berry rich smoothie is amazing to sip on for a refreshing breakfast and to drink on-the-go. And it is so quick and simple to make 🍓
BERRY BEAUTY SMOOTHIE
SERVES | 1
- 1-2 tsp. of Berry Beauty 🍓
- 1 handful of chopped frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries
- Splash of coconut water
- Blackberries, desiccated coconut, kiwi, nut butter.
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth & creamy. Add a little more coconut water if it is too thick!
- Pour into a glass and add the blackberries, coconut, kiwi and nut butter.
- If you're making this smoothie to-go, pour the mixture into your bottle and enjoy 🙌🏻