GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN FRIENDLY & HEALTHY!
Are you someone who struggles with breakfast in the morning? Don't worry, this is so common! Some of us need that little bit extra pizazz in the morning to help us actually want to eat breakfast... which is why we have created the perfect recipe to get you out of bed and into the kitchen! Say hello to our healthy baked berry breakfast crumble 😍
BAKED BERRY BREAKFAST CRUMBLE
SERVES | 2INGREDIENTS:
- 1 tbsp. of our Berry Beauty Blend ✨
- 1 cup of gf oats
- 2 tbsp. of buckwheat flour
- 4 tbsp. of maple syrup or agave nectar
- 3 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- ½ cup of frozen mixed berries
- Preheat your oven to 150 degrees.
- Layer two small baking dishes with the frozen berries.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and layer on top of the frozen berries.
- Place in the centre of your oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or save in the fridge for another morning!
- Top with some coconut yoghurt for some extra healthy fats.